Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hide Me Behind the Cross (I)

This is just to get this recording out there. I hope to have more to say later. Heard this song for the first time on Rejoice Radio the other day in the car and have been looking for a good link to it. I never heard of Hyles Anderson College before, but their men's gospel team sure can sing.
[Update: January 30, 2010]--Well, imeem has disappeared, and with it, the embedded song. I have found the song on Grooveshark with Gold City, which did it first. Heretically, I like the tiny Christian college men's group's version a bit better than the pros, but this is a very nice recording of a good song, and I'd hate for this post to be without the song. So here's the new embed:






3 comments:

Richard D said...

Gorgeous, Lydia. Thanks.

Lydia McGrew said...

Thanks, Rich. It was supposedly embedded at Facebook, but I don't see it there. Sometimes the Facebook machine takes a while to update, I've noticed. Still, if you have any insights as to how to put an audio clip (not a video) on one's profile, I'm listenin'.

Richard D said...

I have not completely figured Facebook out. I have a little too much technology to work on and Facebook hasn't risen to the top of the heap yet.

I'm still trying to figure out how to set the timer on my Betamax video recorder.