Sunday, January 03, 2010

Star gazing post at W4

I felt like I ought to write a post about health care, giving a link to a post that at least (and at last) tells us something about the differences between the House and Senate versions. (Though I wish they'd tell us about the similarities, instead.)

But it'll wait. It'll wait. Bad news always waits.

Instead, I irresponsibly wrote a post on star gazing and put it up at W4 just now. Here it is.

We've been doing quite a bit of star gazing here, at least as much as we can given the fact that it's cloudy nine days out of ten. But Youngest Daughter always notices a clear day and pipes up, "Can we go star gazing tonight?" Neither frost nor cold deters her. Which is cool. And it's well worth it when the weather does permit. We've had a clear day today, so we'll see about tonight, even if I have the hardihood for only a few minutes out. It's nice to be in touch with the constellations again. The early sunset helps a lot.

Happy New Year to all my readers!

1 comment:

William Luse said...

And to you. To all the McGrews.