Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christendom Review

There's a new e-journal launched: The Christendom Review. I have an article in it on the naked public square thesis--the idea, basically, that we shouldn't allow our religious beliefs to influence our political actions. (I'm agin' it.) There is also a wonderful memoir by my friend and former (and hopefully future) W4 colleague Bill Luse of his old writing teacher, Smith Kirkpatrick, and a poem about his daughter that I won't even try to describe. Go read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That naked in public - excuse me - naked public square article is brilliant. Maybe someday it'll be seen as what it is, definitive.

Lydia McGrew said...

Thanks, Bill.

Philosophers are pretty miserly about the word 'definitive', but you never know. :-)

I have to put it on my vitae.